Fire Safety Audit Services
We provide best fire safety audit services at best cost in pune, Maharashtra, India. Efficient Fire and Security Solutions Private Limited team of engaged experts are experienced in all types of fire engineering. There are many facets to fire engineering and completing a fire safety audit can be an important part of that.
A fire safety audit is an inspection of your premises along with all relevant documents to learn how fire safety is or will be managed in your building.
The related documents you may be questioned for during an audit that could include, but are not limited to:
- 1. Fire detection and warning systems
- 2. Emergency lighting
- 3. Sprinkler system
- 4. Water mist systems
- 5. Ventilation System
- 6. Firefighting equipment
- 7. Electrical wiring in the building
- 8. Fire and smoke dampers
- 9. System interfaces for fire doors and fire shutters etc.
What is Fire Safety Audit?
The Fire Safety Audit is a systematic and independent assessment of the fire risks present on the premises and includes recommendations regarding appropriate measures to control and mitigate the effects of the fire.
With the rich industrial experience and modern technical knowledge, we are able to offer fire safety audit services in India with accomplished professional who has vast knowledge in this domain. In addition, this security audit service has gained huge popularity in the market for its hassle free management and timely execution. We are providing this security audit service to our customers at nominal prices.
How do we carry out a Fire Safety Audit?
The fire safety audits are conducted by experienced Fire Safety Auditors against Efficient solutions proprietary scored assessment protocol Fire Map which has been developed based on:
Efficient Fire is a Fire Risk Management Protocol, customized for industry sectors like general manufacturing, mining, metal, oil & gas, hospitals, high-rise buildings, shopping malls etc. Efficient Fireis a leading third party external body, conducting independent Fire Safety Audit in India without commercial bias .
What are the Objectives of any fire safety audit?
- Identify all critical fire hazards.
- Identify those who are threatened by each threat.
- Evaluate existing control measures.
- Determine additional control measures required.
- Examining the availability of appropriate emergency plans detailing the responsibility and action of key personnel.
- Review the availability of appropriate fire alarms and detection systems
- Review the availability of suitable fire fighting facilities, such as hydrants, sprinklers, sprinklers, etc.
- Evaluate the passive fire protection system provided.
- Evaluate general awareness of occupants and security personnel on matters related to fire safety and rescue operations.
- Evaluate training and instructions on fire protection provided to employees and occupants.
- Testing all fire protection devices and systems
Who should do Fire Safety Audit?
- Industry body
- Corporate houses