High Velocity Water Spray System:
Efficient fire is best High Velocity Water Spray System manufacturers, High Velocity Water Spray System Suppliers Company in pune, Maharashtra, India.
High Velocity Water Spray System manufacturer:
It is the best High Velocity Water Spray System manufacturer company in pune, Maharashtra, India. We are loyalists in manufacturing and supplying a wide gamut of High Velocity Water Spray System. Manufactured using high quality raw material and modernized machinery, all our products are designed in compliance with international quality standards.
High Velocity Water Spray System Supplier:
Efficient Fire is best High Velocity Water Spray System supplier Company in pune, Maharashtra, India. All the water spray systems offered by us are widely appreciated by our clients for their longevity, high strength and easy operations. Clients can avail this product from us in a wide range which includes High Velocity Water Spray System and Medium Velocity Water Spray System which we supply from Pune, India. Adding to this, only quality tested products are delivered at client’s location within the committed time-period.
What is High Velocity Water Spray System?
The piping system is linked to the water supply through an automatically activated Deluge Valve, which initiates flow of water. It introduces an absolutely new principle in fire extinguishments.
A High Velocity Water Spray System is useful in oil based system and is installed to suppress fires involving liquids above 65C or high flash points. It works on three basic principles of fire extinguishing which are emulsification, cooling and smothering which results in rapid suppression of fire within seconds. It has specifically designed nozzles that are in accordance to the area to be protected, water flow and shape of the spray. It is capable to reach the burning oil surface through penetration in the flame zone. Our products is widely used for transformers, turbo alternators, oil filled equipment, oil quenching tanks and more.
How Its working & Where required this systems :
- Its differ from traditional sprinkler systems
- It used and installed at the highly flammable danger area
- Here flow of water is operated through a mechanism, that called the deluge valve
- Used automatically "Actuated Deluge Valve", to control the supply of huge water flow
- Used High Velocity Nozzles to control flow of extreme water, that called "Projectors"
- It is used for highly flammable material with 650 degrees Celsius ( 150 degree F )
- It disperse a large and huge volume of water, to control highly flammable material